On Saturday, Porsche celebrated 30 years of the Carrera Cup in Stuttgart. Loaded were several drivers from 30 years of Cup history and contributed stories to smirk, which occurred in the years in the most successful Cup of motorsport history. Marco Werner, who was in the Carrera Cup in 1995, and was one of the few who managed to finish his debut in the Porsche Cup with a win, which was still in the higher-altitude Porsche Super Cup in Imola, met old companions such as Wolfgang Land, Harald Grohs or Altfried Heger.
Porsche celebrates 30 years of Porsche Carrera Cup
- Zwei Siege für Marco Werner und Gebhardt Motorsport in Dubai
- End of the season in Dubai with Gebhardt Motorsport
- Successful season finale at the Masters Racing Legends F1
- Two podiums for Marco Werner in Spa & Double victory for ChromeCars in Sunday’s race
- Marco Werner bei der Hockenheim Classics und dem Classic Grand Prix in Assen erfolgreich