The “Gulf Historic Grand Prix” is on November 25-27 for the first time in Marco Werner’s schedule. This year’s champion of the KW Supercup in the small C2 class will compete in a race for the last time in 2022 with Gebhardt Motorsport. Gebhardt Motorsport has shipped two of its group C2 cars to Dubai and will be on the grid with Le Mans winners Stanley Dickens and Marco Werner. This means that Gebhardt Motorsport has a total of four Le Mans victories in the team and would like to be successful with the top-class line up in the C2 class. “But the competition is strong in Dubai,” says team boss Fritz Gebhardt, “with Thierry Boutsen, there is also an ex-Formula 1 star in the C2 class.” For Marco Werner and Stanley Dickens it will be the first race in Dubai of their careers. “Although I’ve never driven a race here, I know the track because I’ve already driven a DTM Audi a few laps here. I remember that it was always very slippery because of the sand», Marco Werner remembers.
End of the season in Dubai with Gebhardt Motorsport
- Können synthetische Kraftstoffe einfach in unseren Autos verwendet werden? Hier die Antwort
- Zwei Siege für Marco Werner und Gebhardt Motorsport in Dubai
- End of the season in Dubai with Gebhardt Motorsport
- Successful season finale at the Masters Racing Legends F1
- Two podiums for Marco Werner in Spa & Double victory for ChromeCars in Sunday’s race